Mindfulness Teacher and Coach
Just be Mindful was established by Stephen Linton to introduce the practice of mindfulness to all those with a desire to experience and enjoy a happier, healthier and a more balanced, fulfilling life.
Stephen has been practising mindfulness for several years and has successfully completed various mindfulness teacher training programmes and courses:
- TRAINED TO TEACH PAWS B MINDFULNESS PROGRAMME (Mindfulness in Schools Project)
- TRAINED TO TEACH .BREATHE (Mindfulness in Schools Project)
- TRAINED TO TEACH .B MINDFULNESS PROGRAMME (Mindfulness in Schools Project)
- TRAINED TO TEACH 'THE KIDS PROGRAMME' (Youth Mindfulness, Glasgow)
- TRAINED TO TEACH THE SOMA PROGRAMME (Youth Mindfulness, Glasgow)
- PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN THE APPLIED USE OF MINDFULNESS FOR 12-18 YEAR OLDS (Irish Mindfulness Institute, Dublin)
- WAKE UP SCHOOLS LEVEL I TRAINING (Plum Village, France)
- MBSR TEACHER TRAINING (Bangor University, Wales - CMPR)
He is also trained in MHFA (Mental Health First Aid).
To nourish and cultivate his ongoing, daily personal practice, Stephen regularly attends various mindfulness workshops and retreats. He is a regular guest at Plum Village Mindfulness Practice Centre, France where he experiences mindful living with the monastic community. Stephen is a recipient and practitioner of The Five Mindfulness Trainings.